green zone

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Merry Christmas


Hi all, at first merry christmas for all people from all country and happy new year now the clock refered to 12 am in my time that`s mean we enter 2006 I hope this year to be the begining to the new and good future for all iraqi people and leave a denomenationalism and work together like one hand to built or country and improve or life style like other people, I hope it will be a safety year with no bombs no kill no arrests and no more torture , I knew it`s impposible things happend in iraq but every thing must be happend by more patience and more working together.
Are you think i`m right?

6 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger Caesar of Pentra said...

Ok, man HNY ;)

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all hope that the world will be a better place in 2006. Best wishes to you and your family.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger olivebranch said...

I had never looked @ Najma's About Me section before! She's great isn't she :)

Glad to see you blogging, look forward to reading more! You will be amazed at where this will lead you, just look @ najma. :)

This opportunity is a freedom, your blog is a freedom- it is a freedom for me aswell, in my "free" country :)

hope to hear from you :)
[olivebranch]

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Eng. ali said...

olivebranch
yes najma is great girl and I so much like to read her blogs and i`m very pride to see a girl from my country like her.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Eng. ali said...

olivebranch
yes najma is great girl and I so much like to read her blogs and i`m very pride to see a girl from my country like her.

 
At 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read acne product Configuracion videocam nb tax code http://www.datarecoveryexpert6.info pain relief sport auto insurance coverage Insurance life principal Mirmo mirmo zyban saunas Rosacea spyware detector Nationwide insurance corporate officers Under hair dryer http://www.high-capacity-expandable-tax-covers.info Keyword adderall weight boards qoclick T-mobile cell phone directory toys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home