green zone

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

From Baquba


Hi all,
Iam sorry to let you read these bad events but what can I do there isn`t any good news coming from iraq!TodayI saw a car crashed by an explosion near their car and saw 4 burned bodies of a child and the body of their father in new baquba its very sad day for all people here in baquba who heard about this accident.the last days many events happened, On Friday a bomb put on the side of road exploded on an american humvy and it completely destroyed and I take a picture of it from my friend and put it here to let u all see it.by the way my friend works in the associated press.
Last Saturday 6 a.m many armed guys attacked moqtada al sader office in the center of baquba and we heard many sounds of big explosions and machines guns, this fighting continued for 1 hour and the result 2 guys from jaish al mahdey killed(al sader army) and we didn't know if any one from the attacking force was killed or injured.I went there in the morning and we saw the office and we saw a big part of the building falling down and the glass on many markets near the office crashed.

6 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all,
Iam sorry to let you read these bad events but what can I do there isn`t any good news coming from iraq!
TodayI saw a car crashed by an explosion near their car and saw 4 burned bodies of a child and the body of their father in new baquba its very sad day for all people here in baquba who heard about this accident.
the last days many events happened, On Friday a bomb put on the side of road exploded on an american humvy and it completely destroyed and I take a picture of it from my friend and put it here to let u all see it.by the way my friend works in the associated press.
Last Saturday 6 a.m many armed guys attacked moqtada al sader office in the center of baquba and we heard many sounds of big explosions and machines guns, this fighting continued for 1 hour and the result 2 guys from jaish al mahdey killed(al sader army) and we didn't know if any one from the attacking force was killed or injured.
I went there in the morning and we saw the office and we saw a big part of the building falling down and the glass on many markets near the office crashed.

 
At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ali,

I am so sorry to hear all of this going on around you. At the same time, I want to hear real news of what life is like in Iraq, and I am glad bloggers like you are here to tell the real story. We can't always trust what we hear on the news or reports given to us by our governments.

Tell me, are you relatively safe where you live? Are you in danger when you go to school, or to work?

I have corrected a few things in your post, and bolded the changes I made. Maybe it will help you a bit. I hope so.

2 little english lessons for today...
Lesson 1:
3 words that sound the same, spelled differently.

There - Generally means a place, like He stood over there.

Their - belonging to a group of people, like Their car is red

They're - is a contraction of the words "They are", like They're going on a trip

Lesson 2:
I believe you meant to use the word "guys", meaning "men". The word "gay", or "gays", is english slang meaning homosexuals.

Stay safe Ali, and I hope to hear more from you soon,

V

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Eng. ali said...

Thank u for all what u doing for me and for this lesson and I knew what it mean in slang but I wrote it wrong "gays"
and i promise u to keep writing about the life here.
by the way u didn`t tell me what is your name?

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Victoria, but I usually just sign my name as V.

So you've just graduated as an engineer? Congratulations. Are you working yet, or have any future plans?

V

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Eng. ali said...

Yes am a michanical engineer now,and working as a network adminstrator in a small internet company here in my city(baquba).its not my specialization but what can i do there isn`t alot of jobs here.

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the fall issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=spyware doctor 5.0.1.200 multilang ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home